BJP accuses J&K govt of discrimination
Jammu: The BJP Thursday demanded dismissal of the state government for "discriminating" against the Jammu region and requested Governor N N Vohra to dissolve the House.
"I appeal to the Governor to recommend dissolution of the Assembly," party`s state president Jugal Kishore Sharma, who was suspended from taking part in Assebly proceedings for rest of the Budget session, said.
He accused the government of not paying heed to questions related to the development of Jammu region.
BJP legislators are boycotting the Assembly proceedings over Sharma`s suspension by Speaker Mubark Gul for his alleged misbehaviour with a state minister.
On his suspension, Sharma alleged that whosoever is raising the issue (of discrimination), is intentionally excluded from the Assembly proceedings.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels