BJYM to launch Yuva Adhikar Yatra from April 11
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the youth wing of BJP, has said it will launch a state-wide drive to garner support of youth for its agitation against the alleged soft approach of state government towards militancy.
BJYM state president Ravinder Rana said they will be launching "Yuva Adhikar Yatra" from April 11 to mobilise the youth against state`s political factions, which are "patronising" separatist and militant elements.
Under the Yatra, youth rallies will be held in all district headquarters of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh regions, he said.
He also accused the state government of ignoring scores of problems being faced by students and unemployed youth of the state, and criticised its new recruitment policy, terming it illogical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured