BJYM to launch Yuva Adhikar Yatra from April 11
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the youth wing of BJP, has said it will launch a state-wide drive to garner support of youth for its agitation against the alleged soft approach of state government towards militancy.
BJYM state president Ravinder Rana said they will be launching "Yuva Adhikar Yatra" from April 11 to mobilise the youth against state`s political factions, which are "patronising" separatist and militant elements.
Under the Yatra, youth rallies will be held in all district headquarters of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh regions, he said.
He also accused the state government of ignoring scores of problems being faced by students and unemployed youth of the state, and criticised its new recruitment policy, terming it illogical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say