BJYM to launch Yuva Adhikar Yatra from April 11
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the youth wing of BJP, has said it will launch a state-wide drive to garner support of youth for its agitation against the alleged soft approach of state government towards militancy.
BJYM state president Ravinder Rana said they will be launching "Yuva Adhikar Yatra" from April 11 to mobilise the youth against state`s political factions, which are "patronising" separatist and militant elements.
Under the Yatra, youth rallies will be held in all district headquarters of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh regions, he said.
He also accused the state government of ignoring scores of problems being faced by students and unemployed youth of the state, and criticised its new recruitment policy, terming it illogical.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India