BJYM to launch Yuva Adhikar Yatra from April 11
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the youth wing of BJP, has said it will launch a state-wide drive to garner support of youth for its agitation against the alleged soft approach of state government towards militancy.
BJYM state president Ravinder Rana said they will be launching "Yuva Adhikar Yatra" from April 11 to mobilise the youth against state`s political factions, which are "patronising" separatist and militant elements.
Under the Yatra, youth rallies will be held in all district headquarters of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh regions, he said.
He also accused the state government of ignoring scores of problems being faced by students and unemployed youth of the state, and criticised its new recruitment policy, terming it illogical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?