BJYM to launch Yuva Adhikar Yatra from April 11
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, the youth wing of BJP, has said it will launch a state-wide drive to garner support of youth for its agitation against the alleged soft approach of state government towards militancy.
BJYM state president Ravinder Rana said they will be launching "Yuva Adhikar Yatra" from April 11 to mobilise the youth against state`s political factions, which are "patronising" separatist and militant elements.
Under the Yatra, youth rallies will be held in all district headquarters of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh regions, he said.
He also accused the state government of ignoring scores of problems being faced by students and unemployed youth of the state, and criticised its new recruitment policy, terming it illogical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview