Conspiracies against NC in the state: Farooq Abdullah
Srinagar: Union minister of New and Renewable
Energy and president of National Conference Farooq Abdullah
on Wednesday alleged that conspiracies are being hatched by "internal
and external enemies" to weaken the party in the state.
"Like in the past, conspiracies are being hatched to
weaken the National Conference," Abdullah said while
interacting with delegations of party members here.
Without any direct reference, Abdullah said, "external
and internal enemies" have always tried to destroy the
existence of the party.
He claimed that National Conference, which is ruling
the state in coalition with Congress party, was not only "a
movement but is a history in itself."
Abdullah said the time has come to hand over the
responsibility of the party to the new generation.
"New generation should get associated with this movement
and with history," he said.
He said attempts were being made to raise leaders from
all the corners of the state to divide its people.
"Today attempts are being made to raise leaders from
all the lanes and bylanes of the state so that this nation is
divided and cannot speak for its rights," Abdullah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!