Five dead in Jammu & Kashmir accident
New Delhi: Five people were killed and four others injured in north Kashmir`s Kupwara district Thursday when a passenger vehicle rolled down a deep gorge, nearly 300 feet deep, at Z-Gali on the Machail-Kupwara Road, police said.
A police officer told reporters that the Tata Sumo passenger vehicle was coming from the Machail border town when its driver lost control Thursday afternoon.
“Five passengers of the ill-fated vehicle died, while four others have been injured in this accident. Relief and rescue teams have rushed to the accident site,” the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday