Four injured in chopper crash in Leh
Srinagar: Four army personnel, including a
major, were on Sunday injured when their helicopter crashed in Leh
district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The Chetak helicopter which was transporting a patient--
Lance Naik Madhu Prasad-- crashed at Chipskang injuring four
army personnel including the pilot, Major Panchak Rawat, a
police spokesman at Leh control room said.
The others injured were armymen Atul Chavan and D R Singh
besides the patient, they said.
The injured have been rushed to the Leh hospital.
The cause of the crash was not immediately known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?