Four injured in chopper crash in Leh
Srinagar: Four army personnel, including a
major, were on Sunday injured when their helicopter crashed in Leh
district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The Chetak helicopter which was transporting a patient--
Lance Naik Madhu Prasad-- crashed at Chipskang injuring four
army personnel including the pilot, Major Panchak Rawat, a
police spokesman at Leh control room said.
The others injured were armymen Atul Chavan and D R Singh
besides the patient, they said.
The injured have been rushed to the Leh hospital.
The cause of the crash was not immediately known.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'