`Interlocutors working as state sponsored arm`
Jammu: An organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandit women on Sunday alleged that the Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir are working as a state-sponsored arm, aiming only to appease a section of the people.
"The biased and communal approach adopted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir is evident by their action of ignoring the real victims of terrorism," said Khema Koul, spokesperson of Kashmira Vahini.
Accusing the interlocutors of being biased, Koul alleged
that their report to the Central government highlighted the
problems and aspirations of only particular groups in the
Valley, ignoring the state`s Kashmiri Hindu women.
"The interlocutors are working as a state-sponsored arm
aiming only to appease a section of people, ignoring the
Kashmiri Hindu women who have suffered immense trauma in last
20 years of exile," senior leader of Kashmira Vahini Rama Shah
The meetings and seminars organised by the interlocutors
in the Valley ensure participation of only Kashmiri Muslim
women, the group claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'