`Interlocutors working as state sponsored arm`
Jammu: An organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandit women on Sunday alleged that the Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir are working as a state-sponsored arm, aiming only to appease a section of the people.
"The biased and communal approach adopted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir is evident by their action of ignoring the real victims of terrorism," said Khema Koul, spokesperson of Kashmira Vahini.
Accusing the interlocutors of being biased, Koul alleged
that their report to the Central government highlighted the
problems and aspirations of only particular groups in the
Valley, ignoring the state`s Kashmiri Hindu women.
"The interlocutors are working as a state-sponsored arm
aiming only to appease a section of people, ignoring the
Kashmiri Hindu women who have suffered immense trauma in last
20 years of exile," senior leader of Kashmira Vahini Rama Shah
The meetings and seminars organised by the interlocutors
in the Valley ensure participation of only Kashmiri Muslim
women, the group claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Coal scam: Court awards 3 years jail term to Rathi Steel CEO
- 'India more than capable of achieving 100 Smart City goal'
- APJ Abdul Kalam's look alike pays tribute to 'Missile Man' on first death anniversary
- Bus strike enters third day in Karnataka; schools remain shut
- Myanmar rebels hold rare meet as Suu Kyi yearns for peace