`Interlocutors working as state sponsored arm`
Jammu: An organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandit women on Sunday alleged that the Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir are working as a state-sponsored arm, aiming only to appease a section of the people.
"The biased and communal approach adopted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir is evident by their action of ignoring the real victims of terrorism," said Khema Koul, spokesperson of Kashmira Vahini.
Accusing the interlocutors of being biased, Koul alleged
that their report to the Central government highlighted the
problems and aspirations of only particular groups in the
Valley, ignoring the state`s Kashmiri Hindu women.
"The interlocutors are working as a state-sponsored arm
aiming only to appease a section of people, ignoring the
Kashmiri Hindu women who have suffered immense trauma in last
20 years of exile," senior leader of Kashmira Vahini Rama Shah
The meetings and seminars organised by the interlocutors
in the Valley ensure participation of only Kashmiri Muslim
women, the group claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH