`Interlocutors working as state sponsored arm`
Jammu: An organisation of displaced Kashmiri Pandit women on Sunday alleged that the Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir are working as a state-sponsored arm, aiming only to appease a section of the people.
"The biased and communal approach adopted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir is evident by their action of ignoring the real victims of terrorism," said Khema Koul, spokesperson of Kashmira Vahini.
Accusing the interlocutors of being biased, Koul alleged
that their report to the Central government highlighted the
problems and aspirations of only particular groups in the
Valley, ignoring the state`s Kashmiri Hindu women.
"The interlocutors are working as a state-sponsored arm
aiming only to appease a section of people, ignoring the
Kashmiri Hindu women who have suffered immense trauma in last
20 years of exile," senior leader of Kashmira Vahini Rama Shah
The meetings and seminars organised by the interlocutors
in the Valley ensure participation of only Kashmiri Muslim
women, the group claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Cases against Baloch leaders-in-exile highlight Pakistan's frustration: BJP
- BSP leader Brajesh Pathak joins BJP
- Piaggio launches Aprilia SR 150 in India priced at Rs 65,000
- Family of killed Dalit youths, who died in 2012 Gujarat police firing, demand CBI probe
- Won't camouflage baby bump on screen: Kareena