J&K: 89 ASIs to be promoted as Sub-Inspectors
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir police has ordered promotion of 89 Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASIs) to the rank of Sub-Inspectors after a departmental committee
approved their names.
Inspector General of Police, Kashmir, SM Sahai issued the promotion orders of 89 ASIs of police`s executive wing, a police spokesman said today.
The 89 ASIs will now hold the rank of Sub-Inspectors, he said.
Police department`s promotion committee constituted by Police Headquarters had earlier approved the named of 89 ASIs for inclusion in the promotion list, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway