J&K govt asks private nurseries to get accreditation
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has asked owners of private nurseries to get National Level Certification in order to boost the quality of plant and fruit production in the state.
Quality plants produced should carry National Level Certification which will ultimately result in boosting the quality of fruit production in the region as per market demand, Director Horticulture (Jammu) Anil Kumar Sharma said.
Besides, the accredited nurseries will be eligible for export of fruit plants outside the state, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'