J&K govt asks private nurseries to get accreditation
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has asked owners of private nurseries to get National Level Certification in order to boost the quality of plant and fruit production in the state.
Quality plants produced should carry National Level Certification which will ultimately result in boosting the quality of fruit production in the region as per market demand, Director Horticulture (Jammu) Anil Kumar Sharma said.
Besides, the accredited nurseries will be eligible for export of fruit plants outside the state, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy