Jawan dies in grenade blast in Rajouri
Jammu: An Army jawan was on Monday killed in a grenade blast in the border belt of Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district.
Jawan Hardev Singh of Sikh Regiment was critically injured in the grenade blast that took place in Chati Bakri forward post along the Indo-Pakistan border in Keri
sub-sector, officials said.
Singh later succumbed to his injuries, they said.
A court of inquiry was ordered into the incident, the officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam