JKNPP rejects interlocutors` report on Kashmir
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Saturday rubbished the interlocutors report and alleged that it was made keeping in mind the American interests.
"The people of Pakistan and India don`t want confrontation. The 60 years of animosity has reduced considerably. But the Anglo-American block doesn`t want that there should be any reconciliation between the two neighbours, because it affects their business interests," Singh alleged.
He also raised questions over the Congress` role in drafting the interlocutors` report on Kashmir.
"They want to review all the laws made before 1952, that means they also want to review the Sheikh-Indira Accord of 1975. I want to ask Congress whether they want to review all the works carried out by Indira Gandhi for the betterment of Jammu and Kashmir and for the betterment of the country," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan