JKNPP rejects interlocutors` report on Kashmir
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Saturday rubbished the interlocutors report and alleged that it was made keeping in mind the American interests.
"The people of Pakistan and India don`t want confrontation. The 60 years of animosity has reduced considerably. But the Anglo-American block doesn`t want that there should be any reconciliation between the two neighbours, because it affects their business interests," Singh alleged.
He also raised questions over the Congress` role in drafting the interlocutors` report on Kashmir.
"They want to review all the laws made before 1952, that means they also want to review the Sheikh-Indira Accord of 1975. I want to ask Congress whether they want to review all the works carried out by Indira Gandhi for the betterment of Jammu and Kashmir and for the betterment of the country," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saudi Airlines flight halted for 3 days in Ahmedabad!
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Alcohol kills an Indian every 96 minutes
- KSEEB 2nd (II) PUC Results 2016 Karnataka Board: Kseeb.kar.nic.in & karresults.nic.in for Class 12th XII, Second PUC Exam Results 2016 Karnataka Board, KSEEB to be declared shortly
- Devastated Ben Stokes undergoes surgery; Reece Topley ruled out for three months
- Honda City Vs Honda BR-V: A comparative review
- Have you seen Bajrang Dal training video shot in Ayodhya? Watch it here