JKNPP rejects interlocutors` report on Kashmir
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Saturday rubbished the interlocutors report and alleged that it was made keeping in mind the American interests.
"The people of Pakistan and India don`t want confrontation. The 60 years of animosity has reduced considerably. But the Anglo-American block doesn`t want that there should be any reconciliation between the two neighbours, because it affects their business interests," Singh alleged.
He also raised questions over the Congress` role in drafting the interlocutors` report on Kashmir.
"They want to review all the laws made before 1952, that means they also want to review the Sheikh-Indira Accord of 1975. I want to ask Congress whether they want to review all the works carried out by Indira Gandhi for the betterment of Jammu and Kashmir and for the betterment of the country," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof