JKNPP rejects interlocutors` report on Kashmir
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Saturday rubbished the interlocutors report and alleged that it was made keeping in mind the American interests.
"The people of Pakistan and India don`t want confrontation. The 60 years of animosity has reduced considerably. But the Anglo-American block doesn`t want that there should be any reconciliation between the two neighbours, because it affects their business interests," Singh alleged.
He also raised questions over the Congress` role in drafting the interlocutors` report on Kashmir.
"They want to review all the laws made before 1952, that means they also want to review the Sheikh-Indira Accord of 1975. I want to ask Congress whether they want to review all the works carried out by Indira Gandhi for the betterment of Jammu and Kashmir and for the betterment of the country," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi