Landslides block Doda-Kishtwar NH, 300 vehicles stranded
Jammu: The Doda-Kishtwar Highway was closed for traffic Wednesday due to landslides triggered by heavy rains at Hasti where over 300 vehicles are stranded.
A 50-meter stretch of road was damaged at Hasti, about 215 kms from here in Kishtwar district yesterday, after heavy rains triggered landslides, police said.
Over 300 vehicles have been stranded, they said, adding that work is on to clear the landslides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'