Man abducted by suspected militants
Srinagar: Suspected militants allegedly abducted a 35-year-old man from Sopore township of North Kashmir`s Baramulla district, police said on Friday.
According to the complaint filed by the victim`s wife, Mushtaq Ahmad Changa was abducted by some unidentified militants who barged into their residence at Arampora village of Sopore, 55 kms from here, on the intervening night of January 29 and 30, a police spokesman said.
A case has been registered after the woman reported the matter in the local police station today, he said.
"Investigations are on," the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city