Man abducted by suspected militants
Srinagar: Suspected militants allegedly abducted a 35-year-old man from Sopore township of North Kashmir`s Baramulla district, police said on Friday.
According to the complaint filed by the victim`s wife, Mushtaq Ahmad Changa was abducted by some unidentified militants who barged into their residence at Arampora village of Sopore, 55 kms from here, on the intervening night of January 29 and 30, a police spokesman said.
A case has been registered after the woman reported the matter in the local police station today, he said.
"Investigations are on," the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'