Man abducted by suspected militants
Srinagar: Suspected militants allegedly abducted a 35-year-old man from Sopore township of North Kashmir`s Baramulla district, police said on Friday.
According to the complaint filed by the victim`s wife, Mushtaq Ahmad Changa was abducted by some unidentified militants who barged into their residence at Arampora village of Sopore, 55 kms from here, on the intervening night of January 29 and 30, a police spokesman said.
A case has been registered after the woman reported the matter in the local police station today, he said.
"Investigations are on," the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Russia to pay bonuses to athletes barred from Rio Olympics 2016
- Scorpene data leak unintentional, navy will address all concerns: Parrikar
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: India Red crush India Green by 219 runs
- UEFA Europa League Draw: Groups, Fixtures, Top clashes – All you need to know!
- Beware! If you are woman and using elevator alone - WATCH Video