Militants kill another civilian in Kashmir town
Srinagar: Separatist guerrillas have killed a man who was working at a local educational trust in Jammu and Kashmir`s Sopore town, police said Thursday.
Muhammad Ashraf Dar, 28, was killed late Wednesday and his body was recovered in Kralteng area Thursday morning. "The motive of the murder is yet to be established," a police officer said.
Earlier this week, militants had killed a businessman in the town. Sopore, over 50 km from summer capital Srinagar, has been the hotbed of separatist violence during the last two decades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days