Militants kill another civilian in Kashmir town
Srinagar: Separatist guerrillas have killed a man who was working at a local educational trust in Jammu and Kashmir`s Sopore town, police said Thursday.
Muhammad Ashraf Dar, 28, was killed late Wednesday and his body was recovered in Kralteng area Thursday morning. "The motive of the murder is yet to be established," a police officer said.
Earlier this week, militants had killed a businessman in the town. Sopore, over 50 km from summer capital Srinagar, has been the hotbed of separatist violence during the last two decades.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources