NC directs party leaders to not to leave Valley
Srinagar: Ruling National Conference in Jammu and Kashmir Tuesday directed all the office bearers of the party to stay in the Valley and remain available to the people.
"All the Office bearers have been told not to move to Jammu or out of the Valley without taking permission from the province," newly appointed provincial president for Kashmir Nasir Aslam Wani said in a statement here.
"If you are an office bearer of the Kashmir province, you need to be here, you have no work in Jammu or elsewhere," Wani said.
He said in case the leaders need to travel out of station, they can seek permission for that purpose.
Wani held meetings with various delegations at the party headquarters and assured them that all their grievances will be taken up with the government to ensure speedy redressal.
"I am in the process of making a committee which will be in regular touch with the secretariat. They will look into all the demands and ensure that all the problems, the party headquarters are apprised of, are immediately brought to the notice of the concerned ministers and ensured its speedy redressal," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal