Omar govt failed to check high unemployment: BJYM
Jammu: Blaming the Omar Abdullah government for the rising unemployment in Jammu and Kashmir, the BJYM on Saturday claimed that the future of youth in the state under the Omar government is "totally dark”.
Alleging that definite recruitment policies for the youth did not figure in the NC-Congress coalition government`s priority list, the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha today accused chief minister Omar Abdullah of failing to tackle the issue of unemployment in the state.
BJYM state president Munish Sharma addressing a gathering here claimed that a large number of youths were sitting jobless due to lack of opportunities in the state.
He said due to lack of effective policies, youth in the state have a "totally dark" future under the Omar government.
The private sector too has not been allowed to flourish in J-K which is one of the main reason for growing unemployment and resentment among the youth, Sharma alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi