Peace process in J&K has taken a backseat: PDP
Jammu: The Peoples` Democratic Party on Sunday claimed the present government has failed to carry forward the process of peace and reconciliation initiated by the previous PDP-Congress regime.
Noting that both former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and his successor Manmohan Singh invested a lot in the peace process, party Party patron Mufti Mohammad Sayeed, however, claimed the things are "back to square one."
Sayeed, while addressing a gathering at Bishnah near here, also accused the state government of not allowing any serious debate in the House during the ongoing Assembly session. He said PDP will continue to work for strengthening democracy in the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming