Plan for renovation of Evacuee properties in J&K: Bhalla
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has formulated a comprehensive plan for renovation of Evacuee
Properties (EP), Revenue, Relief and Rehabilitation Minister
Raman Bhalla said on Wednesday.
The houses, declared evacuee properties and being
occupied by cancer patients, physically challenged and below
poverty line people, would be renovated on a concessional fee
by the Evacuee Department, Bhalla said.
He said that henceforth long lease of EP would be
granted for 20 years for residential purposes and 40 years for
commercial and other purposes.
For the renovation purpose, 8 per cent of the estimated
cost would be charged as fee but the fee can be waived off in
full or in part with the approval of officials in charge, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok