Plan for renovation of Evacuee properties in J&K: Bhalla
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has formulated a comprehensive plan for renovation of Evacuee
Properties (EP), Revenue, Relief and Rehabilitation Minister
Raman Bhalla said on Wednesday.
The houses, declared evacuee properties and being
occupied by cancer patients, physically challenged and below
poverty line people, would be renovated on a concessional fee
by the Evacuee Department, Bhalla said.
He said that henceforth long lease of EP would be
granted for 20 years for residential purposes and 40 years for
commercial and other purposes.
For the renovation purpose, 8 per cent of the estimated
cost would be charged as fee but the fee can be waived off in
full or in part with the approval of officials in charge, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!