Plan for renovation of Evacuee properties in J&K: Bhalla
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has formulated a comprehensive plan for renovation of Evacuee
Properties (EP), Revenue, Relief and Rehabilitation Minister
Raman Bhalla said on Wednesday.
The houses, declared evacuee properties and being
occupied by cancer patients, physically challenged and below
poverty line people, would be renovated on a concessional fee
by the Evacuee Department, Bhalla said.
He said that henceforth long lease of EP would be
granted for 20 years for residential purposes and 40 years for
commercial and other purposes.
For the renovation purpose, 8 per cent of the estimated
cost would be charged as fee but the fee can be waived off in
full or in part with the approval of officials in charge, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'