Rs 22 cr disbursed to militancy affected families
Srinagar: A compensation of Rs 22 crore was
distributed among militancy affected families in Jammu and
Kashmir during the current fiscal year, Social Welfare
Minister Sakina Itoo said.
The fund was provided by the National Foundation for
Communal Harmony, under the aegis of the Union Ministry of
Home Affairs, Itoo said at an awareness camp organised by the
Department of Social Welfare at Sumbal in Bandipora district
of north Kashmir yesterday.
She said the government was determined to improve the lot
of people living below poverty line and those who suffered
because of militancy.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai believes mobile phone has become the remote control for daily lives
- Sharing Twitter posts can hamper your memory!
- Try these tricks and increase your phone's speed in just 1 minute
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 25: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Gujarat Lions — As it happened...
- 100 shanties gutted after massive fire breaks out in Andhra slum clusters, fire tenders rushed