Shiv Sena protest against militant rehab policy
Jammu: Shiv Sena and Dogra Front on Thursday took
out a joint protest rally here against the of the Central
government`s return and rehabilitation policy for former
militants from Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
Led by J&K Shiv Sena president, the agitators raised
anti-government slogans and criss-crossed the city.
Criticising the rehabilitation policy for militants
settled in PoK, Gupta said the Centre should lay focus on
eradication of militancy in JK instead of bringing them back
and rehabilitating them in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach