Shiv Sena protest against militant rehab policy
Jammu: Shiv Sena and Dogra Front on Thursday took
out a joint protest rally here against the of the Central
government`s return and rehabilitation policy for former
militants from Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
Led by J&K Shiv Sena president, the agitators raised
anti-government slogans and criss-crossed the city.
Criticising the rehabilitation policy for militants
settled in PoK, Gupta said the Centre should lay focus on
eradication of militancy in JK instead of bringing them back
and rehabilitating them in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation