Three arrested with arms, ammunition in J&K
Srinagar: Three persons were arrested Friday with arms and ammunition in Budgam district of central Kashmir.
The three - Bashir Ahmad Wani, Abdul Rahim Dar and Ali Mohammad Khan -- were arrested by a joint search party of police and Rashtriya Rifles from a village in Khag area, 30 kms from here, police said.
The search parties recovered two single bore guns, 18 live and nine empty cartridges of 12-bore gun, 10 rounds of Chinese pistol, three mobile phones, a rifle cleaning rod, a bottle containing 50 ml of rifle cleaning oil and a gas cylinder from the arrested persons.
A case has been registered and investigations are on, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog