Three arrested with arms, ammunition in J&K
Srinagar: Three persons were arrested Friday with arms and ammunition in Budgam district of central Kashmir.
The three - Bashir Ahmad Wani, Abdul Rahim Dar and Ali Mohammad Khan -- were arrested by a joint search party of police and Rashtriya Rifles from a village in Khag area, 30 kms from here, police said.
The search parties recovered two single bore guns, 18 live and nine empty cartridges of 12-bore gun, 10 rounds of Chinese pistol, three mobile phones, a rifle cleaning rod, a bottle containing 50 ml of rifle cleaning oil and a gas cylinder from the arrested persons.
A case has been registered and investigations are on, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!