Three killed in Jammu road accident
Jammu: Two women and a child were killed when the public transport vehicle they were travelling in fell into a deep gorge in Udhampur district of Jammu region, an official said on Friday.
Three people were also injured in the accident that happened late Thursday when the taxi carrying passengers from Ghordi village went out of the driver`s control and slipped 200 feet down into a gorge in Ramnagar area, police said.
The official said the injured have been shifted to a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi