Three militants from PoK surrender before Army
Srinagar: Three militants along with their 16 family members returned from Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) and surrendered before the Army in Jammu and Kashmir`s Baramulla district.
The three militants and their family members crossed the Line-of-Control in Uri area and surrendered before the army recently, officials said.
Over 100 youths who had gone to PoK for arms training during the last two decades have returned home following announcement of rehabilitation policy for them by the Jammu and Kashmir government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok