Two persons killed in house collapse
Jammu: A woman and her son died when a house collapsed on them due to heavy rains in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir Wednesday.
Due to heavy rains the mud house of Gulam Ali collapsed in Kud belt of Udhampur district this morning killing two persons, police said.
The deceased have been identified as Kali, wife of Ali, and her son Riyaz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP demands action against L-G Najeeb Jung in MM Khan murder case
- Grown up and gorgeous, Nysa poses with mother Kajol!
- UEFA Euro 2016: Spain Vs Italy, Germany Vs Slovakia, England Vs Iceland – The Round of 16 Fixtures in Full
- Cliff Richard feels 'tarnished' by sexual abuse allegations
- Companies with UK exposure trade mixed ahead of Brexit vote outcome