`BJP to decide future plan after trust vote in Jharkhand`
Jamshedpur: BJP leader Arjun Munda on Saturday said his party would chalk out future strategy after the vote of confidence in Jharkhand assembly on May 31.
"Let May 31 come first, we will chalk out our future strategy only after the vote of confidence on that date," he told a news agency here to a query whether BJP would favour fresh election in case Shibu Soren failed to muster majority.
Referring to the current political impasse in the state in the wake of BJP withdrawing support to the Soren government, Munda said the saffron party here stood by the
decision of its parliamentary board about withdrawal of support.
To a query if the BJP would take any initiative to
form an alternative government with JMM, Munda asserted "we
are even ready to sit in the opposition."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj