Bodies of seven Maoists handed to their kin
Chatra, Jharkhand: Bodies of seven Maoists killed by TPC ultras were handed today to their relatives, police said.
The bodies were handed over to them after post-mortem at Sadar hospital here in the presence of senior police officers, sources said.
There were no claimants for three other bodies, they said.
Ultras of Tritiya Prastuti Committee had killed the ten Maoists yesterday near Lakramanda village and had claimed to have kidnapped as many.
Police, meanwhile, said they had no such information.
The rebel outfits have a running feud ever since TPC broke away from CPI(Maoist) in 2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?