Bodies of seven Maoists handed to their kin
Chatra, Jharkhand: Bodies of seven Maoists killed by TPC ultras were handed today to their relatives, police said.
The bodies were handed over to them after post-mortem at Sadar hospital here in the presence of senior police officers, sources said.
There were no claimants for three other bodies, they said.
Ultras of Tritiya Prastuti Committee had killed the ten Maoists yesterday near Lakramanda village and had claimed to have kidnapped as many.
Police, meanwhile, said they had no such information.
The rebel outfits have a running feud ever since TPC broke away from CPI(Maoist) in 2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report