`Bypoll verdict against govt`s non performance`
Giridih: Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (P) president Babulal Marandi on Saturday said Chief Minister
Arjun Munda should take the Jamshedpur bypoll result as a verdict on his government`s non-performance.
"There is no governance in the state, and the massive
defeat of BJP, JMM and Ajsu candidates to JVM-P candidate Ajay
Kumar is a verdict against the Arjun Munda government`s
non-performance," Marandi told reporters here.
He said that JMM chief Shibu Soren`s contention that
there was a deal to share power in rotation with the BJP for
28 months each was also an indication of the government`s
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’