Din in Jharkhand Assembly
Ranchi: Pandemonium prevailed in Jharkhand Assembly for the second consecutive day Tuesday, forcing Speaker to adjourn the House till 2 PM.
The opposition today trooped into the well of the House in support of their demands, leading to two brief adjournments before Speaker C P Singh put it off till 2 PM.
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric) MLAs continued with their protest to press for their demands like addressing the problems of the displaced people.
CPI (ML-Liberation) MLA Vinod Kumar Singh moved an adjournment motion in connection with demands of para-teachers, which was rejected by the Speaker.
Yesterday also a Jharkhand MLA ripped off his shirt in the Assembly to press for a slew of demands amidst din in the House, leading to adjournment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan