Din in Jharkhand Assembly
Ranchi: Pandemonium prevailed in Jharkhand Assembly for the second consecutive day Tuesday, forcing Speaker to adjourn the House till 2 PM.
The opposition today trooped into the well of the House in support of their demands, leading to two brief adjournments before Speaker C P Singh put it off till 2 PM.
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric) MLAs continued with their protest to press for their demands like addressing the problems of the displaced people.
CPI (ML-Liberation) MLA Vinod Kumar Singh moved an adjournment motion in connection with demands of para-teachers, which was rejected by the Speaker.
Yesterday also a Jharkhand MLA ripped off his shirt in the Assembly to press for a slew of demands amidst din in the House, leading to adjournment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday