Din in Jharkhand Assembly
Ranchi: Pandemonium prevailed in Jharkhand Assembly for the second consecutive day Tuesday, forcing Speaker to adjourn the House till 2 PM.
The opposition today trooped into the well of the House in support of their demands, leading to two brief adjournments before Speaker C P Singh put it off till 2 PM.
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric) MLAs continued with their protest to press for their demands like addressing the problems of the displaced people.
CPI (ML-Liberation) MLA Vinod Kumar Singh moved an adjournment motion in connection with demands of para-teachers, which was rejected by the Speaker.
Yesterday also a Jharkhand MLA ripped off his shirt in the Assembly to press for a slew of demands amidst din in the House, leading to adjournment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Top 10 stocks to be on radar post Brexit
- India's forex reserves adequate to tackle Brexit impact: RBI
- Wimbledon: Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna face-off likely in pre-quarters
- Pak envoy Abdul Basit unfazed by LeT attack in J&K's Pampore, says 'let's enjoy Iftar party'
- Euro 2016: Italy`s Antonio Candreva to miss pre-quarters clash with Spain