Din in Jharkhand Assembly
Ranchi: Pandemonium prevailed in Jharkhand Assembly for the second consecutive day Tuesday, forcing Speaker to adjourn the House till 2 PM.
The opposition today trooped into the well of the House in support of their demands, leading to two brief adjournments before Speaker C P Singh put it off till 2 PM.
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric) MLAs continued with their protest to press for their demands like addressing the problems of the displaced people.
CPI (ML-Liberation) MLA Vinod Kumar Singh moved an adjournment motion in connection with demands of para-teachers, which was rejected by the Speaker.
Yesterday also a Jharkhand MLA ripped off his shirt in the Assembly to press for a slew of demands amidst din in the House, leading to adjournment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days