Din in Jharkhand Assembly
Ranchi: Pandemonium prevailed in Jharkhand Assembly for the second consecutive day Tuesday, forcing Speaker to adjourn the House till 2 PM.
The opposition today trooped into the well of the House in support of their demands, leading to two brief adjournments before Speaker C P Singh put it off till 2 PM.
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric) MLAs continued with their protest to press for their demands like addressing the problems of the displaced people.
CPI (ML-Liberation) MLA Vinod Kumar Singh moved an adjournment motion in connection with demands of para-teachers, which was rejected by the Speaker.
Yesterday also a Jharkhand MLA ripped off his shirt in the Assembly to press for a slew of demands amidst din in the House, leading to adjournment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez