Dy CM Sudesh Mahto says Soren has AJSU support
Ranchi: Jharkhand Deputy Chief Minister and
AJSU president Sudesh Mahto tonight said his party was firmly
behind the Shibu Soren government and would support him in the
"We are behind Guruji (Soren)," Mahto, who attended a
meeting chaired by Soren here tonight, told PTI.
Asked about strong speculations that Soren could resign
tomorrow as he did not have the magic figure to prove in the
82-member house, Mahto said "rest assure, he is not resigning
Speculation is rife that Soren has no option, but to quit
as the BJP would not support him if he went for floor test
while the Congress-JVM(P) have already said that any
initiation of government formation would be only after May 31,
the date when Soren would seek trust vote.
The JMM has convened a meeting on Monday to discuss its
strategy ahead of the trust vote.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'