Formal notification appointing Soren as JSCC Chairman issued
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government on Saturday
issued a notification to appoint JMM president Shibu Soren as
the chairman of Jharkhand State Coordination Committee.
The former chief minister would be accorded the status
of a minister and would get all facilities entitled to a
minister, according to an official release here.
The notification was issued after the Arjun Munda
Cabinet had approved the proposal a fortnight ago.
Soren, who will advice and suggest the government on
various developmental issues, has been given a free hand to
appoint members in the committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube