Formal notification appointing Soren as JSCC Chairman issued
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government on Saturday
issued a notification to appoint JMM president Shibu Soren as
the chairman of Jharkhand State Coordination Committee.
The former chief minister would be accorded the status
of a minister and would get all facilities entitled to a
minister, according to an official release here.
The notification was issued after the Arjun Munda
Cabinet had approved the proposal a fortnight ago.
Soren, who will advice and suggest the government on
various developmental issues, has been given a free hand to
appoint members in the committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise