Formal notification appointing Soren as JSCC Chairman issued
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government on Saturday
issued a notification to appoint JMM president Shibu Soren as
the chairman of Jharkhand State Coordination Committee.
The former chief minister would be accorded the status
of a minister and would get all facilities entitled to a
minister, according to an official release here.
The notification was issued after the Arjun Munda
Cabinet had approved the proposal a fortnight ago.
Soren, who will advice and suggest the government on
various developmental issues, has been given a free hand to
appoint members in the committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster