Formal notification appointing Soren as JSCC Chairman issued
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government on Saturday
issued a notification to appoint JMM president Shibu Soren as
the chairman of Jharkhand State Coordination Committee.
The former chief minister would be accorded the status
of a minister and would get all facilities entitled to a
minister, according to an official release here.
The notification was issued after the Arjun Munda
Cabinet had approved the proposal a fortnight ago.
Soren, who will advice and suggest the government on
various developmental issues, has been given a free hand to
appoint members in the committee.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended