Formal notification appointing Soren as JSCC Chairman issued
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government on Saturday
issued a notification to appoint JMM president Shibu Soren as
the chairman of Jharkhand State Coordination Committee.
The former chief minister would be accorded the status
of a minister and would get all facilities entitled to a
minister, according to an official release here.
The notification was issued after the Arjun Munda
Cabinet had approved the proposal a fortnight ago.
Soren, who will advice and suggest the government on
various developmental issues, has been given a free hand to
appoint members in the committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Nico Rosberg surprised to see teammate Lewis Hamilton finishing 3rd in Belgian GP
- See pic: Cassini captures delicate glow on Saturn's ring!
- Mamata urges people to oppose strike, government warns absentees of action
- India, Myanmar agree to increase bilateral cooperation
- Didn't recommend beef consumption, my tweet was to inspire athletes: BJP MP Udit Raj