Four Maoists killed in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Four Maoists were killed in a gunbattle with security forces that broke out early Monday after about 300 guerrillas attacked a Central Coalfield Limited (CCL) project in Jharkhand and set on fire 19 vehicles.
A security personnel was also injured when the armed Maoists attacked CCL`s Ashok project close to the Iparwar police station, about 160 km from here, and set on fire 19 vehicles, police said. They also attacked a police camp nearby.
Police have recovered the bodies of two of the Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why