Govt doesn`t function on opposition`s opine: Jharkhand CM
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Friday ignored the BJP allegation that his three-member council of ministers was "unconstitutional".
"The Bharatiya Janata Party or the opposition is discharging its role and we are discharging ours. So far we have discharged the work better," Soren told reporters here.
He was replying to a query on the BJP claiming that his cabinet was allegedly unconstitutional as there should be twelve ministers anytime as per the Constitution.
He said government did not function according to what the opposition opine.
Soren had taken oath along with two other ministers on July 13, and is readying to expand his ministry. He can have a maximum of twelve ministers in his cabinet.
The Chief Minister, however, did not reply to a query as to when he planned to expand his council of ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach