I am in favour of talks with Maoists: Ajay Kumar
New Delhi: The newly-elected Jamshedpur MP
Ajay Kumar today said he is in favour of talks with Maoists.
"I am for talks with Maoists...The Naxal problem will be
solved if there is development (in Maoist-hit regions)," he
told reporters outside the Parliament.
Kumar, who represents Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantrik), won the Jamshedpur bypoll held on July 1 by a
margin of over 1.5 lakh votes. All other contestants including
candidates from Congress, BJP and JMM lost their deposits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH