Jharkhand: Police officer suspended for failure to control crime
Hazaribagh: Officer-in-charge of Hazaribagh sadar police station S Abhash Kumar was on Monday suspended because of a spurt in the crime during the last three months, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj said today.
He has failed to detect crimes even as the crime graph increased under his police station, Kamboj told reporters here.
Several incidents like looting of cash from a Forest Range Officer and an executive of a telephone company, bike-lifting and other incidents took place and not a single case was detected nor cash was recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena