Jharkhand: Police officer suspended for failure to control crime
Hazaribagh: Officer-in-charge of Hazaribagh sadar police station S Abhash Kumar was on Monday suspended because of a spurt in the crime during the last three months, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj said today.
He has failed to detect crimes even as the crime graph increased under his police station, Kamboj told reporters here.
Several incidents like looting of cash from a Forest Range Officer and an executive of a telephone company, bike-lifting and other incidents took place and not a single case was detected nor cash was recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj