Jharkhand: Police officer suspended for failure to control crime
Hazaribagh: Officer-in-charge of Hazaribagh sadar police station S Abhash Kumar was on Monday suspended because of a spurt in the crime during the last three months, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj said today.
He has failed to detect crimes even as the crime graph increased under his police station, Kamboj told reporters here.
Several incidents like looting of cash from a Forest Range Officer and an executive of a telephone company, bike-lifting and other incidents took place and not a single case was detected nor cash was recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users