J’khand: BJP MLA challenges Dy CM over iron ore
Ranchi: A ruling BJP rpt BJP MLA on Monday challenged Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren`s assertion that
28,000 MT seized iron ore was piled in Bokaro and alleged that
most of the ore had been pilfered from there.
Replying to BJP MLA Laxman Gilua`s claim that only 200
to 300 MT iron ore was there, Soren said about 34,000 of the
61,000 MT iron ore seized at Bokaro Siding was released on the
basis of claims received by the officials.
When Soren said 28,000 MT iron ore was still lying in
a heap at the spot, the BJP MLA challenged him saying there
was only 200 to 300 MT iron ore now and the rest had been
He demanded an inquiry to find out whether there was
any official-mafia link behind the disappearance of the ore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note