J’khand: BJP MLA challenges Dy CM over iron ore
Ranchi: A ruling BJP rpt BJP MLA on Monday challenged Deputy Chief Minister Hemant Soren`s assertion that
28,000 MT seized iron ore was piled in Bokaro and alleged that
most of the ore had been pilfered from there.
Replying to BJP MLA Laxman Gilua`s claim that only 200
to 300 MT iron ore was there, Soren said about 34,000 of the
61,000 MT iron ore seized at Bokaro Siding was released on the
basis of claims received by the officials.
When Soren said 28,000 MT iron ore was still lying in
a heap at the spot, the BJP MLA challenged him saying there
was only 200 to 300 MT iron ore now and the rest had been
He demanded an inquiry to find out whether there was
any official-mafia link behind the disappearance of the ore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends