JVM-P worker beheaded in Jharkhand
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): A Jharkhand Vikas
Morcha-Prajatantrik (JVM-P) worker was beheaded by
unidentified miscreants at Tonto in West Singhbhum district,
party sources said on Tuesday.
The JVM-P worker Vivek Sinha was allegedly beheaded by
miscreants of a notorious gang last night, Ramanuj Prasad
Sharma, the JVM-P West Singhbhum district general secretary
Sharma said the party has served a 48-hour ultimatum to
the district administration to book the culprits involved in
the killing of Sinha otherwise the party will be forced to
launch a massive agitation.
Protesting the incident, hundreds of JVM workers today
put up road blockade on Chaibasa-Hatgamariah road in Jhinkpani
disrupting the road traffic badly, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!