JVM-P worker beheaded in Jharkhand
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): A Jharkhand Vikas
Morcha-Prajatantrik (JVM-P) worker was beheaded by
unidentified miscreants at Tonto in West Singhbhum district,
party sources said on Tuesday.
The JVM-P worker Vivek Sinha was allegedly beheaded by
miscreants of a notorious gang last night, Ramanuj Prasad
Sharma, the JVM-P West Singhbhum district general secretary
Sharma said the party has served a 48-hour ultimatum to
the district administration to book the culprits involved in
the killing of Sinha otherwise the party will be forced to
launch a massive agitation.
Protesting the incident, hundreds of JVM workers today
put up road blockade on Chaibasa-Hatgamariah road in Jhinkpani
disrupting the road traffic badly, police sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan