JVM-P worker beheaded in Jharkhand
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): A Jharkhand Vikas
Morcha-Prajatantrik (JVM-P) worker was beheaded by
unidentified miscreants at Tonto in West Singhbhum district,
party sources said on Tuesday.
The JVM-P worker Vivek Sinha was allegedly beheaded by
miscreants of a notorious gang last night, Ramanuj Prasad
Sharma, the JVM-P West Singhbhum district general secretary
Sharma said the party has served a 48-hour ultimatum to
the district administration to book the culprits involved in
the killing of Sinha otherwise the party will be forced to
launch a massive agitation.
Protesting the incident, hundreds of JVM workers today
put up road blockade on Chaibasa-Hatgamariah road in Jhinkpani
disrupting the road traffic badly, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre