JVM-P worker beheaded in Jharkhand
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): A Jharkhand Vikas
Morcha-Prajatantrik (JVM-P) worker was beheaded by
unidentified miscreants at Tonto in West Singhbhum district,
party sources said on Tuesday.
The JVM-P worker Vivek Sinha was allegedly beheaded by
miscreants of a notorious gang last night, Ramanuj Prasad
Sharma, the JVM-P West Singhbhum district general secretary
Sharma said the party has served a 48-hour ultimatum to
the district administration to book the culprits involved in
the killing of Sinha otherwise the party will be forced to
launch a massive agitation.
Protesting the incident, hundreds of JVM workers today
put up road blockade on Chaibasa-Hatgamariah road in Jhinkpani
disrupting the road traffic badly, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito