JVM-P worker beheaded in Jharkhand
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): A Jharkhand Vikas
Morcha-Prajatantrik (JVM-P) worker was beheaded by
unidentified miscreants at Tonto in West Singhbhum district,
party sources said on Tuesday.
The JVM-P worker Vivek Sinha was allegedly beheaded by
miscreants of a notorious gang last night, Ramanuj Prasad
Sharma, the JVM-P West Singhbhum district general secretary
Sharma said the party has served a 48-hour ultimatum to
the district administration to book the culprits involved in
the killing of Sinha otherwise the party will be forced to
launch a massive agitation.
Protesting the incident, hundreds of JVM workers today
put up road blockade on Chaibasa-Hatgamariah road in Jhinkpani
disrupting the road traffic badly, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks