Landmines recovered during anti-Naxal ops Jharkhand
Jamshedpur: Security forces today recovered six landmines during an anti-Naxal operation in Tebo jungle in adjoining West Singhbhum district, a senior police officer said.
Security personnel comprising of para-military forces and district armed police force recovered six landmines, combat uniforms and medicines from the Naxal stronghold of Tebo jungle, DIG (Kolhan) Arun Kumar Singh said.
Singh said the operation, which began three days ago, continued even today.
The DIG said the ultras vacated a camp and fled before the security personnel reached.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened