Landmines recovered during anti-Naxal ops Jharkhand
Jamshedpur: Security forces today recovered six landmines during an anti-Naxal operation in Tebo jungle in adjoining West Singhbhum district, a senior police officer said.
Security personnel comprising of para-military forces and district armed police force recovered six landmines, combat uniforms and medicines from the Naxal stronghold of Tebo jungle, DIG (Kolhan) Arun Kumar Singh said.
Singh said the operation, which began three days ago, continued even today.
The DIG said the ultras vacated a camp and fled before the security personnel reached.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!