Three IEDs recovered from Naxal area in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Security forces have recovered three Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) from Naxal-hit areas of West Singhbum district of Jharkhand.
A joint squad of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and state police carried out the operation in which some Maoist uniforms and literature was also recovered from Sonua area of the district.
The forces had recovered and defused about 22 explosives yesterday in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...