Three IEDs recovered from Naxal area in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Security forces have recovered three Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) from Naxal-hit areas of West Singhbum district of Jharkhand.
A joint squad of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and state police carried out the operation in which some Maoist uniforms and literature was also recovered from Sonua area of the district.
The forces had recovered and defused about 22 explosives yesterday in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!