Three IEDs recovered from Naxal area in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Security forces have recovered three Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) from Naxal-hit areas of West Singhbum district of Jharkhand.
A joint squad of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and state police carried out the operation in which some Maoist uniforms and literature was also recovered from Sonua area of the district.
The forces had recovered and defused about 22 explosives yesterday in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress