Lobin Hembram inducted in Jharkhand Cabinet
Ranchi: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha MLA Lobin Hembram was on Tuesday sworn in as the 12th minister of the Hemant Soren government.
Hembram was inducted as a minister to fill in the vacancy created after the dismissal of Simon Marandi by the Chief Minister in the first week of May.
The Chief Minister is yet to announce his portfolio.
Governor Syed Ahmed administered the oath to Hembram at the Raj Bhavan here.
Chief Minister Hemant Soren, Assembly Speaker Shashank Sekhar Bhokta, JMM chief Shibu Soren and some cabinet ministers were present at the occasion.
Jharkhand can have a maximum of 12 ministers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000