Man convicted for raping minor girl in Jharkhand
Ranchi: A fast track court today convicted a 25-year-old man for raping a minor girl two years ago in Bero area of the district.
The court of Seema Singh, which convicted the accused Surendra Mahato in the rape case would pronounce the quantum of sentence on February 2.
The FIR was filed in April, 2011 by the family of the victim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon