Man hacks daughter to death in Jharkhand
Dumka: A man has been accused of hacking to death his four-year-old daughter on Thursday in Badhwari village under Hansdiha police station in Dumka district.
A cart puller, Pusu Das, chopped off the neck of his third daughter Sabita and was caught by the villagers, the police said.
The reason behind the incident could not be ascertained as yet and police began investigation, Police Superintendent Nirmal Kumar Mishra said.
Das attacked Sabita with a sharp weapon and then chopped her head with sickle, the police said.
A murder case has been lodged in this connection based on the statement of the accused`s wife Jayanti Devi, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan