Maoists attack construction company camp office
Jamui: Around 50 armed maoists attacked a Bridge construction company and torched two heavy machines near Manjhi river in the district, suspectedly for payment of levy, police said today.
Police said last night armed maoists attacked camp office of Singh construction company under Sono police station and captured labourers taking rest inside and started beating them.
They also snatched five mobile phones from them.
Later, they torched two machines, one JCV machine and a Dumper before leaving the place, the police added.
Maoists also distributed leaflets with slogans against police.
Police has cordoned off the entire area and launched search for the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader