Maoists attack construction company camp office
Jamui: Around 50 armed maoists attacked a Bridge construction company and torched two heavy machines near Manjhi river in the district, suspectedly for payment of levy, police said today.
Police said last night armed maoists attacked camp office of Singh construction company under Sono police station and captured labourers taking rest inside and started beating them.
They also snatched five mobile phones from them.
Later, they torched two machines, one JCV machine and a Dumper before leaving the place, the police added.
Maoists also distributed leaflets with slogans against police.
Police has cordoned off the entire area and launched search for the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray