Maoists attack construction company camp office
Jamui: Around 50 armed maoists attacked a Bridge construction company and torched two heavy machines near Manjhi river in the district, suspectedly for payment of levy, police said today.
Police said last night armed maoists attacked camp office of Singh construction company under Sono police station and captured labourers taking rest inside and started beating them.
They also snatched five mobile phones from them.
Later, they torched two machines, one JCV machine and a Dumper before leaving the place, the police added.
Maoists also distributed leaflets with slogans against police.
Police has cordoned off the entire area and launched search for the ultras.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!