Maoists attack construction company camp office
Jamui: Around 50 armed maoists attacked a Bridge construction company and torched two heavy machines near Manjhi river in the district, suspectedly for payment of levy, police said today.
Police said last night armed maoists attacked camp office of Singh construction company under Sono police station and captured labourers taking rest inside and started beating them.
They also snatched five mobile phones from them.
Later, they torched two machines, one JCV machine and a Dumper before leaving the place, the police added.
Maoists also distributed leaflets with slogans against police.
Police has cordoned off the entire area and launched search for the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder