Maoists attack construction company camp office
Jamui: Around 50 armed maoists attacked a Bridge construction company and torched two heavy machines near Manjhi river in the district, suspectedly for payment of levy, police said today.
Police said last night armed maoists attacked camp office of Singh construction company under Sono police station and captured labourers taking rest inside and started beating them.
They also snatched five mobile phones from them.
Later, they torched two machines, one JCV machine and a Dumper before leaving the place, the police added.
Maoists also distributed leaflets with slogans against police.
Police has cordoned off the entire area and launched search for the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them