Maoists plot to target police foiled
Bokaro (Jharkhand): Altogether 45 Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) set serially to target the security forces were discovered near Maoist-affected Jhumra Hills in Bokaro district on Sunday, the police said here.
The IEDs were found under Mahutand police station during a joint search operation by CRPF and the district police, sources said, adding that they were defused on time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- BJP has reduced foreign policy to ''event management exercise'': JD(U)
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- 11-year-old blood cancer patient seeks help from PM Narendra Modi, CM Akhilesh Yadav
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 up for grabs in first flash sale today