Police training youths of Naxal-affected villages
Chaibasa: The West Singhbhum district police have started providing training to youths from Naxal-affected villages to make them competitive to seek employment in state police or security force.
The district police have started providing training to batches of 100 youths from each naxal-affected villages at the police line in the district headquarter Chaibasa, said the Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj today.
The district police would also provide to them all information about recruitments in the state police or security forces.
The trained youths would have to be in contact with police stations concerned regularly in this regard, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM