Police training youths of Naxal-affected villages
Chaibasa: The West Singhbhum district police have started providing training to youths from Naxal-affected villages to make them competitive to seek employment in state police or security force.
The district police have started providing training to batches of 100 youths from each naxal-affected villages at the police line in the district headquarter Chaibasa, said the Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj today.
The district police would also provide to them all information about recruitments in the state police or security forces.
The trained youths would have to be in contact with police stations concerned regularly in this regard, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in