Police training youths of Naxal-affected villages
Chaibasa: The West Singhbhum district police have started providing training to youths from Naxal-affected villages to make them competitive to seek employment in state police or security force.
The district police have started providing training to batches of 100 youths from each naxal-affected villages at the police line in the district headquarter Chaibasa, said the Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj today.
The district police would also provide to them all information about recruitments in the state police or security forces.
The trained youths would have to be in contact with police stations concerned regularly in this regard, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city