Primary school teacher beaten to death in Jharkhand
Jamshedpur: A primary school teacher was beaten to death by unidentified persons near Itihasa village in adjoining West Singhbhum district, police said today.
The victm, identified as Umesh Prasad, was returning home last evening on his bicycle when he was fatally attacked by miscreants with lathis, police said.
The body was recovered from a roadside between Bamanguttu and Bankitapi village, sources said adding that the cause behind the incident could not be ascertained as yet.
Police has recovered a lathi from near the body.
A hunt was on to nab the culprits, sources added.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on