Probe into fake Facebook account of Jharkhand CM
Ranchi: Police have launched investigation into the opening of a fake Facebook account in the name of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda.
"We will soon get a breakthrough into the offence," Ranchi Senior Superintendent of Police Saket Kumar Singh said here today.
"When the police saw a Facebook account in Munda`s name, we enquired and found out that it was a fake one," he added.
On September 14, an FIR was filed with the Gonda police station in Ranchi against unknown persons and the Cyber wing was also investigating into the case.
The police found fake account in the popular social network, had over 400 friends spread across a cross section of people including journalists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested