Probe into fake Facebook account of Jharkhand CM
Ranchi: Police have launched investigation into the opening of a fake Facebook account in the name of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda.
"We will soon get a breakthrough into the offence," Ranchi Senior Superintendent of Police Saket Kumar Singh said here today.
"When the police saw a Facebook account in Munda`s name, we enquired and found out that it was a fake one," he added.
On September 14, an FIR was filed with the Gonda police station in Ranchi against unknown persons and the Cyber wing was also investigating into the case.
The police found fake account in the popular social network, had over 400 friends spread across a cross section of people including journalists.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis