Protest rallies for acute power shortage in Jharkhand
Jamshedpur (Jharkhand): Former Deputy Chief Minister, Raghuvar Das, BJP MLA today flayed JMM-led coalition governemnt`s inaction to tackle the acute power crisis, forcing people to lead a miserable life amid intense heat wave.
Das, who along with senior BJP leader Saryu Rai, took out a torch-light procession in Mango area here tonight protesting the acute power and water crisis in parts of the city for last few days.
Talking to newsmen, Das said a rein of terror was prevailing in all sphere of life in the state owing to inefficient government, which has miserably failed to deliver in all front.
While the electricity and water crisis hit hard the commanmen across the state, the law and order situation has turned bad to worse due to the inefficient government, which failed to tackle it, a former BJP State President Das said.
Meanwhile, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) leaders and workers also staged demonstration in front the office of JSEB across the state including Jamshedpur in protest against the poor electricity supply in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- 17 die in fire at Ukraine home for elderly
- PM Narendra Modi to visit five nations from June 4; to take up black money issue with Swiss President
- Sharks possess distinct personalities like humans
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!
- Bihar class 10th result 2016 declared; check Bihar Board Matric class 10 Results 2016 on biharboard.bih.nic.in