Protest rallies for acute power shortage in Jharkhand
Jamshedpur (Jharkhand): Former Deputy Chief Minister, Raghuvar Das, BJP MLA today flayed JMM-led coalition governemnt`s inaction to tackle the acute power crisis, forcing people to lead a miserable life amid intense heat wave.
Das, who along with senior BJP leader Saryu Rai, took out a torch-light procession in Mango area here tonight protesting the acute power and water crisis in parts of the city for last few days.
Talking to newsmen, Das said a rein of terror was prevailing in all sphere of life in the state owing to inefficient government, which has miserably failed to deliver in all front.
While the electricity and water crisis hit hard the commanmen across the state, the law and order situation has turned bad to worse due to the inefficient government, which failed to tackle it, a former BJP State President Das said.
Meanwhile, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) leaders and workers also staged demonstration in front the office of JSEB across the state including Jamshedpur in protest against the poor electricity supply in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September