Protest rallies for acute power shortage in Jharkhand
Jamshedpur (Jharkhand): Former Deputy Chief Minister, Raghuvar Das, BJP MLA today flayed JMM-led coalition governemnt`s inaction to tackle the acute power crisis, forcing people to lead a miserable life amid intense heat wave.
Das, who along with senior BJP leader Saryu Rai, took out a torch-light procession in Mango area here tonight protesting the acute power and water crisis in parts of the city for last few days.
Talking to newsmen, Das said a rein of terror was prevailing in all sphere of life in the state owing to inefficient government, which has miserably failed to deliver in all front.
While the electricity and water crisis hit hard the commanmen across the state, the law and order situation has turned bad to worse due to the inefficient government, which failed to tackle it, a former BJP State President Das said.
Meanwhile, Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) leaders and workers also staged demonstration in front the office of JSEB across the state including Jamshedpur in protest against the poor electricity supply in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured