Rahul Gandhi`s visit to Jharkhand infused renewed energy: PCC
Ranchi: Congress on Saturday claimed that party vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s just concluded visit to Jharkhand has infused a renewed energy and enthusiasm among common people in the state.
"Rahul`s communication with tribal women, the minority communities and other people has instilled fresh and renewed energy in the people, which will have its effect on the people for a long time," JPCC president Sukhdeo Bhagat said in a press release here today.
Bhagat claimed there was a huge turnout of people in Gandhi`s road shows held in Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Ramgarh yesterday.
And the Congress vice-president`s direct communication with people at these rallies have boosted the confidence of party workers, he further added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves