Seven CRPF men injured in Jharkhand blast
Ranchi: Seven CRPF personnel were injured in a landmine blast triggered by Maoist guerrillas in Jharkhand`s Bokaro district Sunday, police said.
According to police, the Maoists detonated a landmine at Jhumra hill of Bokaro, around 130 km from Ranchi when CRPF personnel were returning from a routine patrol.
The condition of one of the injured CRPF trooper is said to be serious.
Maoist guerrillas are active in 18 of Jharkhand`s 24 districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui