Seven CRPF men injured in Jharkhand blast
Ranchi: Seven CRPF personnel were injured in a landmine blast triggered by Maoist guerrillas in Jharkhand`s Bokaro district Sunday, police said.
According to police, the Maoists detonated a landmine at Jhumra hill of Bokaro, around 130 km from Ranchi when CRPF personnel were returning from a routine patrol.
The condition of one of the injured CRPF trooper is said to be serious.
Maoist guerrillas are active in 18 of Jharkhand`s 24 districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?