Seven CRPF men injured in Jharkhand blast
Ranchi: Seven CRPF personnel were injured in a landmine blast triggered by Maoist guerrillas in Jharkhand`s Bokaro district Sunday, police said.
According to police, the Maoists detonated a landmine at Jhumra hill of Bokaro, around 130 km from Ranchi when CRPF personnel were returning from a routine patrol.
The condition of one of the injured CRPF trooper is said to be serious.
Maoist guerrillas are active in 18 of Jharkhand`s 24 districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note