Seven CRPF men injured in Jharkhand blast
Ranchi: Seven CRPF personnel were injured in a landmine blast triggered by Maoist guerrillas in Jharkhand`s Bokaro district Sunday, police said.
According to police, the Maoists detonated a landmine at Jhumra hill of Bokaro, around 130 km from Ranchi when CRPF personnel were returning from a routine patrol.
The condition of one of the injured CRPF trooper is said to be serious.
Maoist guerrillas are active in 18 of Jharkhand`s 24 districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan