Speed up internet connectivity before Akash releases: Pallam
Ranchi: Union HRD Minister M M Pallam Raju on Saturday asked educational institutions in Jharkhand to work on high speed internet connectivity against the backdrop of distribution of Akash tablets across the country.
Emphasising on content creation and high speed internet connectivity, he said Ranchi University is a part of the pursuit to make students an asset for the country.
He asked the education department in the state to work with its counterpart at the Centre to make Akash tablets available for eligible students in Jharkhand.
His suggestion came during the course of his speech at the 27th Annual Convocation of Ranchi University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate