Speed up internet connectivity before Akash releases: Pallam
Ranchi: Union HRD Minister M M Pallam Raju on Saturday asked educational institutions in Jharkhand to work on high speed internet connectivity against the backdrop of distribution of Akash tablets across the country.
Emphasising on content creation and high speed internet connectivity, he said Ranchi University is a part of the pursuit to make students an asset for the country.
He asked the education department in the state to work with its counterpart at the Centre to make Akash tablets available for eligible students in Jharkhand.
His suggestion came during the course of his speech at the 27th Annual Convocation of Ranchi University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt