Three bombs recovered in Jharkhand
Ranchi: At least three bombs were recovered on Tuesday from a jungle in Jharkhand`s Ramgarh district, police said.
According to the police, the bombs were found in a jungle near the national highway connecting Ranchi to Patna in the Kuju area of the district, 55 km from Ranchi.
They were recovered after villagers informed police about them. Ramgarh falls in Hazaribagh constituency which will go to the polls on April 17.
Police suspect that Maoist guerrillas might have planted the bombs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok